Thursday 8 November 2012

Crazy 2 weeks in my life in photos

Hi everyone I am back! Ermmm no I have not been missing although it feels like that!

I have not blogged for ages as I was super crazy busy with moving houses, then my parents visiting me and I think I am finally back to my normal life.........at least I hope I am. I have soo much to blog about but I guess I can't post everything in one go so for now I thought I will just show you what I was up to over this weeks when I was MIA in phots :)
Checking out London with paernts and behaving like a tourist :)
 
 
Spending time wiht mum and dad :)
 
 
Eating lots, cooking lots and eating even more  :)
 
 
 
Shopping - make up and warm accessorises, pandas of course :)
 
 
Bonding with my bf's cats :P


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time ;) I like London, hope to visit it next year again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London is beautiful, hope you will have a chance to see it again :)

      Delete
  2. Those London pics look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it looks impressive in the night :)

      Delete
  3. love the pictures, thank you for sharing them!

    New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com/

    ReplyDelete