Friday 7 September 2012

Millionize your lashes


Lashes ohhh lashes why can’t you be long and thick? Well someone are lucky but not me…..
My lashes are lighter at their ends and I have many gaps in between then so it’s quite important for me to have a super amazing mascara that will not only make them look longer but also thicker.

Tehre is plenty of mascaras out there who supposed to do the job but my new discovery made me happy - L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes. I absolutely love it’s brush, make my lashes thicker and separates my lashes properly so no clumps. It’s perfect for me.  
Check out difference.
                                                         Gotta love this brush

                                                                 Before and After

No comments:

Post a Comment